Tuesday 10 February 2009

Wordpress Themes

I have read everywhere that Wordpress is a better blogging platform than others. Wordpress is claimed to be more flexible and versatile than other blogging platforms, but I would not know because I have tried it before and I did not quite like it. Perhaps if I were to try it now, I might grow to like it but I don't have the time to play around with it. I have also found out that Wordpress has changed the layout and design of its blogging interface. It should be more user-friendly now and easier to maneuver.

However, if you are using Wordpress, there are many themes available for you to incorporate into your blog design. If you Google for wordpress themes, you will find many websites or blogs that review all the best Wordpress themes, plugins and tools. Some websites even offer free wordpress themes. Most of these websites or blogs provide useful blogging tips and tutorials for newbie and experienced Wordpress bloggers.

I just love tweaking my blog codes, but I sure do need a lot of time when I tweak. What about you?

BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails