Friday 16 January 2009

Updates For 2009

Hi fellow crafters and non-crafters alike! I'm sorry for my lack of updates. I've been ordering craft supplies for Crafty Heart and they should be in my hands by next week! :)

On another note, I've been thinking about my aspirations for this year and I'd like to be more creative. Here are some crafty things I'd like to dabble in this year:
  • Learn to sew a rag doll
  • Make more personalised, charm bracelets
  • Learn to make cute stuff using clay
Hopefully I'll be able to achieve my creative goals. What about you? What are your creative goals? Sketch at least 200 Moleskin pages using pencil alone, or maybe learn to knit?

I'd love to hear from you!

p/s. If you've tagged me with tags and/or awards, I'll do it as soon as I can. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. good post and good question debbie!

    i know a litle bit of knitting and embroidery which i learned by observing my mom doing it, but that was 19 years ago! i was only 8! now, if i got the chance, i want to learn more about these things, and make real project of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mangosteenskin! :) Sorry for my late response. You're lucky for having so many artistic talents! I envy you. :) You're one of my creative, artistic idols. :) I look forward to seeing more handmade creations of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie!! Been away for so long and missing your updates!! How are ya?? I am very sure you will achieve those creative goals you set! I give my support to you!! :)

    Ouh, had something for you over at me blog, come and collect it ;)

    Cheers Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy! Happy belated CNY to you. :) I have been away for quite a while too. I hope you've checked out my latest items at Crafty Heart! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails