Wednesday 12 November 2008

Crafty Heart's Customer - Ciyou

Crafty Heart has recently had the pleasure of having Ciyou as our customer. Ciyou bought a few clear stamps, a clear blocks, and some pretty Daisy D's flowers. Here are the list of the items, click on the names to be directed to the product page, okay! For your convenience, they open in new pages. :)


I included a yard of American Crafts - Multi Color Flowers ribbon worth RM2.50 as a gift in Ciyou's package. You, too, can get freebies for purchasing at my store. With Christmas coming next month, now is a great time for you to start making Christmas cards for your family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails