Thursday 12 June 2008

Black & White Postcard - Collage & Stamping (2)

Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday by Debbie


This is the third and the last postcard I made for the black and white postcard swap. Just like the salsa dancer postcard, this one was made using collage and stamping technique. You can read more about the technique I used here.

The only difference between the two postcards are the images. While the salsa dancer image was photocopied, this picture of the beautiful Audrey Hepburn was taken from her movie, Roman Holiday. I have the movie on dvd, so I played the movie full screen on my computer, paused it on the scene that shows her pose like that, and captured the image.

If your dvd player does not have the capture function, you can also print screen, by pressing the print screen key on your keyboard and then open MS Paint and paste (Ctrl+V using your keyboard or right-click+paste using your mouse).

You can use MS Paint to edit the image and crop it, etc. Then, just print it in gray scale. I'm sure by now you'll know what to do to get the postcard done. I hope you'll like this one and maybe you can try it and share the outcome with me. =) Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails