Saturday 26 January 2013

Crafty Heart at The Bloom Bazaar 6 - Night Market Edition

I've joined The Bloom Bazaar four times including TBB6 - Night Market Edition. This time, it started at 1 pm until 9 pm. We have food vendors too, and the home-cooked food were delicious! Thank you, Joanne!

Crafty Heart signage and my handmade cards

Handmade Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day cards
Handmade Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day cards

I didn't bring too many supplies this time, but I did make 10 Valentine's Day and 10 Chinese New Year cards for sale. I also printed handouts for kids. I found this cool Year of The Snake colouring pages. I hope the kids enjoy colouring it. If you want to print it for your kids, you can download it here

Handmade Chinese New Year cards
Handmade Chinese New Year cards

Handmade Valentine's Day cards
Handmade Valentine's Day cards

It rained all day during the bazaar, which was a bummer. I think that's why there were less crowd than usual. I did enjoy myself very much, though. Bloom Bazaar has always been fun for me, and hanging out with like-minded people makes me feel good about the handmade scene in Kuching. It's always growing, and more people are more aware of handmade industry, especially scrapbooking and cardmaking.

Some of my craft supplies for sale - felt flowers, mulberry flowers,  brads, printed wooden buttons, grosgrain ribbons
Some of my craft supplies for sale - felt flowers, mulberry flowers,
brads, printed wooden buttons, grosgrain ribbons

My view during the bazaar - many clothes and accessories vendors :)

It's always great to meet regular and new customers, and just talking with other crafters and vendors. I look forward to joining the next Bloom Bazaar. Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails