Tuesday 1 January 2013

Crafty Heart at The Bloom Bazaar 5: Christmas Edition

We were at The Bloom Bazaar: Christmas Edition, which happened at The Hills Shopping Mall, Kuching, on 1st and 2nd December 2012. I had loads of fun with my crafter and supplier friends. I met new friends as well, and had so much fun shopping and browsing through the various items sold by the many vendors. I can't remember how many cupcakes I had during the 2-day bazaar, but yes, will join Bloom Bazaar again in a heartbeat! It's always a great experience for me.


 
 



Good news, I'll be joining The Bloom Bazaar 6: Night Market Edition on 24 January 2013! It will be held at Bangunan Koperasi Hijau at Stutong, Tabuan Jaya, and this time, it'll be from 1pm to 9pm! I plan to sell my craft supplies and handmade crafts, and also some Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day handmade cards. There'll be food too, so do come and join in the fun! See you there!

Enjoy the photos! More pics on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/craftyheartstore

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails