Tuesday 7 August 2012

Happy 1st Birthday

Handmade Card - Happy 1st Birthday
Happy 1st Birthday

I made this card this morning. It was an easy card, made for my bestie's baby boy who'll be celebrating his 1st birthday on 10 August, that's this Friday. Happy birthday, Qaleed! Aunty Debb can't wait to see you this October! :)

Anyway, I made the card based on CPS Sketch #277, which you can see below.




I changed the circle element to the number 1 sticker. Added twines and punched paper balloons for some birthday fun, and we're done! Love the DCWV pattern paper, it's so colourful and glittery, yet appropriate for a boy's birthday too. Hope you like it!

Supplies:
Cardstock - generic brand
Pattern paper - DCWV
Clear stamp - My Sentiments Exactly!
Ink - ColorBox
Sticker - Reminisce
Ribbon, twine, punched paper balloons - no brand

Entering:
CPS-Card Sketches - Sketch #277

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails