Tuesday 31 July 2012

Coffee and Friends

Handmade Card - Coffee and Friends
Coffee and Friends
I made this card today with this coloured image of a steaming coffee cup in mind. I coloured the stamped image last night, and chose the theme colours based on it. It's not my best work, I think, but I love the coffee cup. Or cocoa in a cup, if you don't drink coffee. ;)

Supplies:
Cardstock - generic brand
Pattern paper - Basic Grey
Clear stamp - Inkadinkado
Punch - EK Success
Ink - ColorBox
Pearls - no brand

Entering:
CPS-Card Sketches - Sketch #276
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, a lovely layout and fabulous image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear, nice design you have there ;). Mind sharing where to find cardstocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I buy cardstocks at regular stationery stores.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails