Thursday 23 February 2012

How to Make A Dreamcatcher

I love dreamcatchers. They're unique and they are from the Native American culture, which makes them all the more interesting.

Dreamcatchers are basically made to protect infants and children when they sleep. These dreamcatchers or dream snares are often decorated with protective charms or personal items such as beads and feathers.

Nowadays, these dreamcatchers are made for decorative purposes. I particularly love this video, which teaches us how to make 2-inch dreamcatchers, which are made into cool pendants.




You can also view a step-by-step tutorial with pictures, taken from cutoutandkeep.net.



See Dreamcatcher Pendant  and 1000's of others
 or share your own on Cut Out + Keep


It's a cool project to try, don't you think? Happy Thursday and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails