Monday 25 April 2011

Yummy Crafting Goodies


I always love goodies, especially when they are crafting goodies. I received these yummy goodies recently when I met Ida for the second time to pass the items she ordered.

I love the mini card with the lion head, and the buttons are just so yummy! Thanks so much, Ida!

I really need to get back to crafting. I have been accompanying my brother to the hospital last week, and I had little time to craft. It's all good, though. I'm not the kind of person who can be creative 24/7. Therefore, a break was all I need, and I can't wait to make more cards soon.

Happy crafting and have a great week! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails