Tuesday 1 March 2011

Special Order - Mulberry Flowers & QuicKutz Dies

One of my loyal customer, Ida has recently ordered more QuicKutz dies. This time, she also ordered some mulberry flowers.

QuicKutz Dies - lantern, stars, alphabets and
butterfly/dragonfly

These are Special Orders, which are not listed on my website. If you're looking for something specific that you cannot find at my store, you can send me your request, along with some images if possible.

Mulberry flowers from Thailand - Rose buds and gardenias

Aren't the rose buds and gardenias gorgeous? I also bought some mulberry flowers along with Ida's order. These mulberry flowers are great for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and other crafts. They're also excellent, cheaper alternatives to the often overpriced Prima flowers. 

You can have a look at the flowers at my New Arrivals! Happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails