Monday 14 March 2011

Respect Mother Earth


My heart goes out to the earthquake and tsunami victims and their families in Japan. I was inspired to use the colour green on my card and I've been wanting to use the owl stamp as well. 

This card is great for those who love green. We all should try our best to reuse, reduce and recycle. I hope you like it! 

Supplies:
Cardstock - generic brand
Pattern paper - unknown, Basic Grey Obscure
Clear stamp - Autumn Leaves Birds of a Feather
Punch - EK Success edger punch (open scallop)
Ink - ColorBox
Brads - Making Memories
Colour pencils - Stabilo

Entering:
CPS-Card Sketches - Sketch #209

3 comments:

  1. Great card - love the sentiment and that cute owl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute owl sitting on a branch; adorable card! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl and the green is so pretty! Those little yellow flowers are such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails