Friday 11 March 2011

Presents from My BFF

I was taking a nap when a Kangaroo courier van arrived and brought me a large parcel. From the super neat handwriting, I immediately knew the parcel is from my bff, Yenny. It put a smile on my face because I sort of knew what's inside the box.

Anyway, I was almost in tears when I saw the gifts. Yenny got me a Dymo Caption Maker with 3 sets of alphabets. I absolutely love it! Then, I saw the gorgeous handmade doll, in blue! He is so going to be my favourite doll, ever! Yenny also made me a birthday card. :)

Dymo Caption Maker Set ♥

Yenny's handmade felt doll ♥

I made a caption using the Dymo Caption Maker and it goes on my memo board. My BFF is so cool, indeed! ♥

The caption I made

I really don't mind that my birthday was last December and that the stuff are so-called belated presents. It's the thought that counts, right? Furthermore, Yenny is often occupied with work and she doesn't have much time to spare to drive to town and mail the parcel anyway. Apart from that, she's also happily married! 

Handmade birthday card by Yenny

Yenny has a blogshop where she sells her felt crafts, handmade cards, and other trinkets. You can visit her at Dragonfly Craft Online Store. I'm not only saying this because she's my bff, but she really does sew very neatly and I love her cute handiwork. Go and give her some love, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails