Thursday 31 March 2011

Hello Spring Floral Card


I made this card last night. I wanted to stamp the flowers in white pigment ink on dark brown paper, but it ended up looking dull. I managed to save the card by stamping it in black and brown ink on cream paper. Looks much better, I must say!

I love the little stamped flowers. They look so intricate and sweet. Hope you like the card! Saying Hello to Spring!

Supplies:
Cardstock - generic brand
Pattern paper - Basic Grey 6x6 (Origins)
Clear stamp - Basic Grey Delta series
Punch - EK Success edger punch (open scallop)
Flower - Prima Marketing
Ink - ColorBox
Button - stash

Entering:
Card Patterns - Sketch #108
Stamp Something - Spring Somethings

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet springy card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Phatelara!
    I love the stamped flowers and the colours and the design are fabulous.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails