Monday 31 January 2011

Video - Tim Holtz Sizzix Vagabond Die-Cutting Machine

If you're a scrapbook enthusiast, the name Tim Holtz is probably not a stranger's name to you. Tim Holtz is like the guru of scrapbooking and papercrafting, and the coolest thing is that he's a guy! A guy who's into scrapbooking, how cool is that?

Anyway, he came up with an updated Sizzix die cut machine last year, and it's called the Vagabond. It's so cool! If you love vintage stuff like I do, you'll definitely love the Vagabond. It's like a die cut machine packed into your very own suitcase, perfect for travelling.


Tim Holtz Sizzix Vagabond Die-Cutting Machine [Image courtesy of Sizzix.com]

The Vagabond is stronger than any other die-cutting machine, and it can cut thick chipboards and even Tim Holtz grungeboards. It's also motorised and not hand-powered, unlike other Sizzix die-cutting machines. How awesome!

Enticed yet? Just watch this video of Tim Holtz Vagabond demonstration, and tell me if you end up wanting the Vagabond as much as I do!

The only downside is that it's priced at $249.99 on Sizzix website, excluding shipping. That's more than RM750 for the machine alone. Bummer! Going to pull some strings (and hair!) for the Vagabond, I guess. 



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've been so fixated with the Big Shot that this is the first I've heard and seen of the Vagabond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ida, I know! I've just found out about it recently too. And it's major cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there phatelara, can i know where your store and your number, coz i have question regard that machine, big shot and vagabond, pls send it to my email.....lianzpencilcase@gmail.com


      tq

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails