Wednesday 19 January 2011

My New Decorative Board

My new decor board

Last night, I had so much fun making a decor board for my room. I've been wanting to do it since I came back to Kuching, but time hasn't been on my side. However, I managed to find some quiet time last night, right after dinner.


The old decor board

The decor board has been hanging in our middle room for almost 10 years now. Can you believe it? Here's a photo of the previous design board. Even the postcard sent by my friend from Rome is dated back in September 2000!

I decided to revamp the decor board and hang it in my room. It's not really a memo board, where you can stick memos on, so I call it a decor board. I kept the glittery kitty card and the sunny postcard, just because they make me happy. I'm also a fan of Liverpool F.C. for years, so that embroidered logo has to stay.




I included a photo of my brother and I, my business card, and a mini card I recently received for my birthday. I stamped all over the board with inspirational words and phrases such as Inspire, Believe, Hope, Faith, Dream Big, and Imagine, in various colours.

Every element on the decor board means a lot to me. I'm hoping that by looking at the decor board every day, I will always be inspired to strive for more success in everything.

I hope you like it too! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails