Wednesday 1 December 2010

Crafty Heart December Week 1 Sale

I'm currently running Crafty Heart Online Store from my home in Kuching. I had to go back to take care of my brother, who went through a surgery recently. 

I'm going to have a sale during the whole month of December. Here are the details:

15% Discount for ALL ITEMS

Discount Code = DEC15
Sale Period = 1 Dec to 7 Dec 2010

Discount code must be entered during checkout. No discount requests will be entertained. 

The discount code cannot be used with any type of coupons. Gold membership discount does not apply during sales period. Discount code can be used multiple times for separate invoices, but the invoices will not be combined.

Flat rate shipping via Poslaju is RM9.00 for West Malaysia and RM7.00 for East Malaysia. Shipping can also be sent using Pos Ekspres.

I'll be having sales every week in December, so come back for more discounts and savings!

Image: renjith krishnan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails