Tuesday 16 November 2010

Pre-Order Batch #8 is Here

I've been waiting for my pre-order batch #8 for quite a while now. My supplier shipped the items on 8 October, and USPS processed the shipment on 28 October, for some reasons. That means, the parcel left the USA for Malaysia on 29 October.


I took photos of the items and everything is safe, including my order, two 6x6 Crate Paper paper pads. :) I will be mailing everything on Thursday, 18 November, since tomorrow is a public holiday.


Now, I'm waiting for batch #9 to arrive. Thank you very much everyone for your continuous patience and support.

Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails