Saturday 2 October 2010

Video - How to Use Flower Soft on Stamped Images

When my customer ordered Flower Soft, I wondered what it is. It was my first time hearing about it and I was curious, so I looked it up online and found this cool Flower Soft tutorial video.

The video is owned by Suzanne Dean. She explains what Flower Soft is and how to incorporate it into your stamped images to make your cards. Check out her blog too! She makes gorgeous cards! She uses a lot of stamped images and coloured them with Copic markers. Here's one of her recent cards: Mum's Away!

Using Flower Soft is pretty easy and the result is beautiful too. It's definitely one of the more interesting cardmaking technique that makes your cards look like professionally-made cards.

Flower Soft can also be used to make realistic miniature flowers and plants for doll houses.

Check out the video and have fun!



2 comments:

  1. do you sell copic marker? I have been searching that for quite a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi craftssmile, I don't have ready stocks of Copic markers, but they're available via Pre-Order. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails