Tuesday 19 October 2010

Craft Room Decoration Ideas

When looking for ideas and inspirations, I always end up picturing things like my dream home or my dream craft room. I let my imagination run wild yesterday, and it felt so real, I wish it was true.

My dream craft room would serve as my workshop, home office and also home library. My craft room will probably be painted white, so that it will be easier for me to mix and match the decorations. It will also make the room look bigger.

I love tall storage shelves like the ones in Ikea, so I'm going to buy at least 2 of those. Smaller shelves are essential, and I'm going to have at least 2 tables; one for my computer and the other serves as my work table, where I do my crafts.

Retro Collage - Image courtesy of FramedArtwork.com
I like quirky and retro, colourful artwork. I will probably have a few funky framed artwork on my walls, since the walls will be plain white. Framed black and white photos would look great too, especially if they're vintage movie posters.

Oh, since I collect postcards via Postcrossing, I will surely have a wall to display my favourite postcards from all over the world!

What do you think of my dream craft room decor ideas? If you like scenery, you can put up framed scenic art on your wall too. I bet it'll look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails