Sunday 5 September 2010

How to Use ColorBox Pigment & Fluid Chalk Ink Pads


I love watching craft videos on YouTube, and I came across this video on how to use ColorBox ink pads recently.

The video shows how to use Colorbox ink pads, like the petal ink pads and also the Cat Eyes Queue ink pads, which has 6 colours in 1 and can be stacked on top of each other.

I have the ColorBox Cats Eye Queue 6 in 1 ink pads at my store, and they're available in either pigment or fluid chalk ink. They are available for pre-order at RM48.50 each.

If you're looking for quality ink pads, get the ColorBox ink pads now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little tips in this video! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails