Monday 20 September 2010

Hari Malaysia Sale at Crafty Heart

I'm trying to make more room for new stocks at my store. Therefore, until 30 September 2010 (previously until 24 September 2010), enjoy 15% off ALL ITEMS including new arrivals, pre-orders and also clearance items.. Discounts do not include shipping.

Hari Malaysia Sale 15% Discount Code = HM15

You might want to get the new Hero Arts 2010 Holiday Collections like the ones in the pic. They're gorgeous! I have brads, paper pads, flowers, ribbons, stickers and mini clear stamps too!


Feel free to browse through and see if you like my items. Don't forget to key in the Hari Malaysia Discount Code as you checkout. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails