Tuesday 10 August 2010

Pre-Order Batch #5 is Here

Pre-order Batch 5 is here! I should have received it before 31 July 2010, but since I'm in Kuching and my partner in KL went to SG during the last week of July, the parcel was mailed to me last week.

I've just received it yesterday and will mail the items within this week. I'd like to apologise to my customers because if your parcels are delivered late, there's nothing much I can do because imported goods must go through strict customs regulations.

Nevertheless, here's a pic of the items. Aren't they pretty? Don't forget to check out more pre-order items at my store! Batch 6 is still open until 15 August 2010, so you still have time to shop!

Pre-order Batch #5

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails