Friday 13 August 2010

In Need of Inspiration

I haven't been making any cards for the past week. I have some new clear stamps and inks to play around with, but I guess it's easier to make cards if I have anyone in particular to make for.


I think I'll try to make some cards tonight, since I've bought some paper yesterday at Popular. It's tough to get ideas to make cards when supplies are limited here in Kuching. I didn't bring my ribbons and flowers from KL when I came back a few weeks ago, so I'll have to make do with the buttons and pattern papers that I have.

Here's to hoping for some inspirations tonight! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. nie kan dah dekat national day.... anything related to 1MALAYSIA maybe???

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails