Thursday 3 June 2010

Purrty Birthday Card for Shemah


I made this card recently for my buddy, Shemah. She celebrated her birthday on 19 May. :) She has received this birthday card with her gifts, so I can share the card here.

I really enjoyed making this card using the Glitz Distressed Couture dress form clear stamp that I bought last month. The paper is from the Nikki Sivils - Ellie's Day Out 6x6 Paper Pad collection, which is available at my store.


Hope you like the card and gifts, Shemah. Happy sweet birthday to you!

2 comments:

  1. wow! So cute lah! Happy belated birthday Shemah! Hold on your dreams indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Haaziq! :):) Hold on to your dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails