Thursday 24 June 2010

Hero Arts Clear Stamps Available for Pre-Order

Crafty Heart's pre-order batch 4 is open now. I plan to close it soon, but I can still fit in a few items in. However, I can open batch 5 for more pre-orders. My policy is as soon as you make your payment, your order will be included in the earliest batch possible.

I've recently added some Hero Arts clear stamps. These clear stamps are 4 x 6 inches and include multiple stamps in each pack. Hero Arts clear stamps are made of high quality photopolymer and they are very popular for their durability and ease of use. 


Aren't they pretty? These are available for pre-ordering at only RM71.00 each. Shipping is via Pos Ekpres or Poslaju, whichever you prefer, but not included in price.

Have a look at some of the designs I'm offering. If you are in interested in more pre-order items, you can have a look at my Pre-Order category

Also check out my previous pre-order batches; Batch 1, Batch 2 and Batch 3.

Have fun browsing and happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails