Monday 17 May 2010

We're Moving

I hate packing. I hate packing for whatever reason, and the worst would be packing everything to move into a new place. I mean, sure, moving to a new place is fun. It's going to be a better place, better environment and more comfortable than my current place.

My news is, C and I will have to move out by 7 June. With me going for my best friend's wedding on the last week of May, I will have to pack early in order to make it easier for C, just in case he finds a new place when I'm away.

Well for folks living in Los Angeles, you have many Los Angeles Movers that you can hire. Just pick up your phone and dial a toll free number, 1-800-431-3920 and get your free moving quote. All you need to say is, "Movers Los Angeles?"

Any Los Angeles Moving Company willing to help me move? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're moving out? :)

    I bet you are excited about the new place too :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails