Thursday 21 May 2009

Good Luck Cards For Teens

I've made more cards! This time, I made a card each for my brother, Jojo and for my niece, Diane. I need to make another card for my nephew, Bryan and for my cousin, Nana. They are going to sit for SPM (Form 5) this year, so these good luck cards are appropriate for them.

Good Luck card for Jojo

All The Best card for Diane

As usual, I love paper-layering and using flowers, ribbons and brads as embellishments. I printed the microscope picture for Jojo's card because I didn't have any stickers for boys or anything. That reminds me, I need to do some Ebay browsing and possibly some shopping! See ya!


Congrats to the first TWO commenters! :)

LadyJava - LadyJava's Food Paradise
Mariuca - Wishing On A Falling Star

24 comments:

  1. yihaa!! wowee i love the colour Debbs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have my food blog here dearie today :)
    Thanks!! :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning LJ! :):) Haven't slept or just got up? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe...thanks LJ! :) Which blog here today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, LJ! :) Food Paradise it is hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. slow gils!!! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  8. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the second card Debbs, so sweet! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I wan WOAFS here today can? :* :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooppps, sorry for the large image, Marzie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You like the 2nd card? Yay! :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! FC2 indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, WOAFS it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't slept.. I woke up 9opm last night ..heheh
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have I replied which blog yet??
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah.. my question is answered.lol!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh hehehe I also haven't slept, LJ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, you have, LJ. You said food blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails