Thursday 19 February 2009

Simple Handmade Cards

It's been a while since I last posted my handmade cards. I haven't got the time to do much crafting lately but I've made some cards for fun. The sentiments were stamped using my own collection. Hope you'll enjoy the pics, taken using my new camera. No more battery problems and hopefully, more pretty photos from me!


Congratulations - Wedding Card
Stickers (Sticko I Do's Vellum Stickers) and
black ink (Delta Rubber Stampede Ink Pad Set - Primary) from my store



Happy Birthday Card - Daisies
One of the simplest card I ever made, this is for my mom.
Not really fond of yellow, but I guess it works!
Brown ink (Delta Rubber Stampede Ink Pad Set - Primary) from my store



Happy Birthday Card - Flowers for You
I love the simplicity and clean look.
Blue ink (ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad - French Blue) from my store


2 comments:

  1. This are pretty Debbie :)
    It's been a long time since I saw your last handmade card :) Keep it going! ^^

    Cheers to you deb! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, thanks so much! :) I'm no artiste..your cards are prettier. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails