Sunday 23 November 2008

Red Christmas Cards - Merry & Bright

Oh goodness, Christmas is coming in about a month or so! I've made four Christmas cards so far. I'm looking forward to making more. Strangely, this year I am drawn to snowman! I made a blue snowman card and a red one as commissioned by my BFF, Yenny. I took a photo of the card and showed her when we chatted on YM earlier and she said it looks okay. For me, okay is not good enough, but I know her okay means that she likes it.

Red Snowman Christmas Card commissioned by Yenny


Red Stocking Christmas Card

Here's another one, which is also in red. Don't you think red looks merry and bright? I love it on cards and other crafts too. If you want a Christmas card like this, do contact me and I'll make one especially for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails